Miracle-Its Everywhere

Bruce Almighty..A timeless classic of a man who gets to be God!!I have watched the movie many a times..Laughed at the way Jim carry makes his funny faces..No matter how many times i watched that movie,I've enjoyed it..I was surfing through the channels today and i found Bruce almighty was running on Zee studio,So There I was..Watching the movie 7th time..But Today was Different..I dint Just enjoy the movie...I understood it..The Movie along with its rich Humor also conveys a deep message.."Dont Wait for Miracles to happen,Be the Miracle"...There is a scene in the movie, which I found is really very touchy...God Looks at Bruce and tells him"Miracle-Partitioning Soup is not Miracle..Its Magic..But When a single mom Struggling between two jobs manages to take her kid for football practice..Thats Miracle..When a Teenager says no to Drugs and YES to education..Thats Miracle"..Thats when it hit me...We Pray to to god almost everyday.."I want this,I want that"But is it really necessary??When feeling low..just take a walk..Help someone and feel the change in you when that person thanks you with all his heart..We see Miracles everyday but we just dont notice them..The process of Birth..Thats a miracle..The way buds blossom into beautiful flowers..Thats Miracle..Love-Which makes you do things which you thought would never be possible..Thats Miracle..The way a newborn child who does not know anything looks up at you and smiles when you call out his/her name..Thats a Miracle..Miracles are every where..So the next time you think your life is a mess..Dont wait for a miracle to happen..BE THE MIRACLE..

0 comments: