Ok my last few blog entries were a bit on the serious side..so I thought of doing something different..review my poll votes..yes..you heard me...lets review the votes that you have cast.. Muuhaha..this is what you get for voting..but fear not for I do not know the names of the people who voted..ok so lets take a look at the options and their results shall we??

It's Ok i guess

Number of votes:1
seriously just ok??tell me what can do to improve my blog??all your suggestions are welcome.. :)

It sucks

Number of votes:0
Thank you!!but now after this post not so sure if the number will remain to zero ^_^

It's Pretty good,I am impressed

Number of Votes:2
Wow really??thanks for voting..I am impressed :P

Stop Posting poems

Number of votes:1
ya ya..I know..My blog is filled with poems..Its even got a poem on shoes for crying out loud!!Yeah I think ill lay back a little!Don feel like writing poems anyways..

Your poems have made me fall in love with you

Number of votes:2
ok this is the most interesting and the most controversial option on my poll..But 2 out of 4 votes..wow..If my math is correct then thats like 50%..but i dont know who voted so..a little help please?I wont mind a comment for this post which says "I voted,I voted".. :) ( and yeah to a certain few people..these poems were not for you..so stop calling me at 2 in the night to thank me :D)

Blogs good but this poll sucks

Number of votes:2
really??I bet you dont like this entry either?? :P

The Blog sucks but this Poll rocks

Number of votes:0
Duh!! You don think my blog sucks and the former option clearly shows that you hate this poll..so this was a given..

Blogging is for losers,Get a life


Number of votes:0
Duh again!! The only reason why you are here is because you like blogs or i forced you to visit my blog with a gun behind you back where again you cant vote for this option cause ill shoot you!! ;)

You call this a blog??try Reading My Blog

Number of votes:0
wow!! no one wants to compete..??oh well..

Too many options,Cant decide what to pick

Number of votes:3
wow this option got the higest number of votes..3 out of 4..well..ever heard of multi voting?This is not a election.. none of my options are running for President..vote for anything and everything if you want.. ^_^

Ok..I guess thats it..no more options to review..no matter what your vote..i love it :)..thanks for letting me know..So keep reading and keep voting.. cheers!!

2 comments:

  Anonymous

December 8, 2008 at 8:45 AM

how was the course??????

  Anonymous

December 23, 2008 at 6:05 AM

busy!??
not much blogging?