The day I will stop loving you

When the angels in heaven lose their wings
all the joy heaven brings

"That'll be the day I'll stop loving you"

When there's no clouds in the sky
and no one knows why
"That's the day I'll stop loving"

When all the trees fall

and there's no shade at all
"That's the day I'll stop loving you"


When there's no beat in my heart
and the love we share falls apart
"That's the day I'll stop loving you"

..but until that day I love you!


With you forever
My heart's like a lock, and you have the key,
Thus wherever you go, there goes a part of me.
In my heart you'll find happiness and love,
I know in your heart I've found the above.
On the outside of my heart your name is engraved,
And a special part of you has forever been saved.
You will always be part of my warm, kind heart,
But throw away the key and you'll break it apart.
I don't have to worry cause I know you will never,
And together we'll stay, together forever.

2 comments:

  Unknown

November 21, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Wow. Poems for me? soooooo sweeeeet :)

  Tanmay Prabhudesai

November 21, 2008 at 9:06 AM

:)Yeah sweetheart..Poems just for you!! ^_^