Yey!! My First Blog entry..ok,Whats the first thing that comes into your head when someone says blog??Thoughts and feelings expressed through words..I have read many blogs and they were all so beautiful..you know for some strange reason i don know why but when you sit in front of a comp your creative brain wakes up..Every blog entry has a beautiful meaning behind it..The things that people say in a blog..I have never seen anyone express themself such a way in real life..But of course there these other blog entrys which give us links to download pirated games and movies..Ahem..Buts lets not think about that right now..Yeah so coming back to my blog..well I am not that good with words and it takes me ages to get an idea,so,I seriously don know how to start my blogging life..how do i start?what do i say?Something serious? something funny??or just give away links to pirated games and movies??? ahem.. anyways..tell you what, Ill try to keep my blog entrys serious and funny..(no links sorry,Try to find some other blog entry if you want to download movies or games).Ok as you know this is my first blog entry,so,Ill start off at a lighter note..yes,A funny entry with no meaning and sense at all..

Ok ill start off with these 2 poems I wrote to cheer up one of my friends who was feeling low..These poems makes no sense what so ever(but the poems did make my friend laugh)..so if you have time to waste then read on..

I Wonder Day and Night,oh and at Noon too!!

Every day i wonder
WOnder in the mornings
I wonder in the the nights.
oh, and did i forget?
what did i forget?oh yes
I wonder in the noon too,
so what do i wonder you ask?
I wonder, and I wonder again
Why did the chicken ever cross
the road!

what came over the chickens mind?
was it the dream to cross the road?
or did the chicken just want to cross?
we may never know,why it did so
unless we try to cross the road too
but do we have the strength?
are we brave like the the chicken?
but if we do cross the road, then,
people will ask why did we cross
the road!

what will we answer?what can we answer?
Every day i wonder
WOnder in the mornings
I wonder in the the nights.
oh, and did i forget?
what did i forget?oh yes
I wonder in the noon too,
so lets all be like the chicken,
unless we are mexicans,
let us all go and ask the chicken,
ask the chicken,why?it crossed
the road!


The Clock Goes Tic Toc!

Tic toc, tic toc the clock went tic toc
in the morning and in the night
the clock went tic toc.
oh and lets not forget,
in the afternoon too the clock went
tic toc..

But one day the clock stopped
people say it was because of
the way it talked.
at 1 he went tweet tweet
at 2 he went tweet tweet
at 3 he went tweet tweet
at 4 he went tweet tweet
at 5..well..you get my point right?


people were sad they had no clock
who would now tell them the time?
would you do it?
but knowing you i would say,
Your answer would be"get away"
so what will the people do now?
O dear clock please start back,
they cried.But nothing happened


So they took the clock to the sand man
but he could not help.Modern technology
he said..useless..sands are the best
throw this useless clock and take my sand
timer .but, "no" said the people
they just wanted their clock back


now they took it to the wise man,
he looked at the clock and laughed.
all it needs is a new battery and it will be tip top.
people were happy.they put in a new battery
and the clock started working again..
now the wise man looked at the people and said
time is valuable, dont waste it..
stop reading this poem,
GET IT??

Well thats the end of my first Blog entry..Hope(with a capital H) you enjoyed it..Oh wait..Now that i have typed two poems already,whats the harm in typeing one more??Lemme type this one last poem..Its not useless,Infact its good..Its called..

Math Poem!!(you will know why at the end of the poem)

One one was one race horse,
two two was one too,
one one won one race,
two two won one too. ^_^

Ok now the same poem with numbers insted of words(U know SMS style ;)..Gr8 eh?no?4get it :D)Anyways..

Math Poem SMS Style!!

11 was 1 race horse
22 was 1 2
11 1 1 race
22 11 2
^_^

nice?? :) Ok this time it really IS the end of my very first blog entry!!hope you liked it..

1 comments:

  Unknown

November 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM

I remember these poems jagyy.The hours we spent laughing on em,priceless