Falling

I am Falling..I am falling even as i type this post..With every passing day i am falling deeper and deeper..I am falling into a tunnel so dark and deep,I dont know where ill land..With every passing minute i find my self deeper and deeper..Its dark in here..I see no light..On the tunnel walls i see pictures..really dark pictures..They have a story to tell..of death..of deception and greed..of how this tunnel is growing..growing so deep..I am falling and i see..A man cheating his own company and relapsing the world economy ..As I fall deeper the pictures get darker..I now see planes..planes dropping bombs on a city..I see death..Death is hovering over the city to pick up the men women and children killed..In the next picture i see politicians acting like kids..They care for no one..all they want is money..just to add a little extra money in their pockets i see them importing defective planes..Planes which have taken life's of so many pilots..I see a little 8 year old boy shooting his teacher and classmates..at a tender age of ten i see them doing drugs..I am falling..wait..I see a dot..a white dot...the tiny dot looks like a bright star in this dark and deep tunnel..With whatever strength left in me i am moving closer to the dot..Its a picture..a little picture..just like the dark pictures i saw before..except this little dot is different..I see a little girl..i see her helping an old lady cross a street..I touch the tiny dot..I am falling no more..There is a new world behind that dot..A world so pleasant i feel like singing..but how do i get in?the dot is too small..I am pulling it and stretching it..but its of no use..The dark pictures around are too strong..no...I dont belong in this dark tunnel..I must find another white dot..maybe i can find one which is bigger..Contemplated I am looking around..one more..yes..I can see one more..I can see a man teaching a little boy some math..But again i cant enter this dot..its too small..arghhhh..what do i do??what can i do??only if i could connect this dot with the dot i saw before..hmmm..can i do that??let me see..yes..it worked..I can..the dot dots have connected and made a bigger hole..a hole which will take me to a better world..and for the first time i see..I see hope...I must find more of these dots..At last..I have done it..I see a picture..big enough for me..I can read a word on this picture which reads Humanity..I can crawl out of this tunnel now..I am free..I can see brightness all around and I can feel the peace..I want to lie down under a tree..but i wont..I have to do something good..help an injured animal or give a poor child some food..Its my turn now..My turn to create white bright dots in the dark tunnel i just got out of..there are people still trapped in that tunnel and I want to help them get out..because just like them even i was falling..Falling deep..

0 comments: