Its a beautiful world

Yesterday Night reminded me of those times when i was out all night..Drives on the ECR it used to be so much fun..I used to drive and Nisha used to sit right beside me and when ever a car came near us she used sit on my head and make me race that person..It used to be fun..100KMPH,150,180 dint scare me and neither did it scare Nisha..Just the empty road and the sweet sound of Engine..But Back then I never did really enjoy the surroundings..It was just plain speed..But at last..Things changed..no more night time drives..Life started to take an U turn from fun Lane to Boredom..Yesterday after a really long time I was Out in the All night..there are time when you just cant sleep..and at times like these a single Idea can sound so much appealing..A looooooong drive..The moon was not full but it was Beautiful..The Air cold..and my car..Not in a condition to be driven..A big crack in my windshield caused by a stone with fell of a building under construction next to my apartments(Have been planing to give it for servicing for ages now..but something just keeps coming up)..The Idea of a Long drive was too appealing(I besides I just could not sleep..Had to drop my friend at 4 for his I.V)..So now my only option was Bike..SO there I was Awake when the World around me was enjoying a sweet slumber..I dint want to go alone so woke my friend up..She was happy to come..Once upon a Time I used to go out on Long Drive with her 24/7..SO picked her up and Made my way towards ECR..There was noting in front of me but the empty road ahead..100KMPH Was hardly a speed which could slow me down..I was enjoying the Cold air which was hitting against my face..The sound It created along with the sound of my Bike's engine was a sweet Melody in itself..The world Around me was silent..I could only a few people standing at Tea stalls and drinking Tea..The Sky was Dark, the Bright Stars and the Moon Looked like shining Crystals In the sky..The drive along East coast was amazing..At 3:30 I dropped Neha Back at her place and made my way back to my apartments..It was time to Drop My friend at his stop..I called up my other friend to see if he was awake..he was..so asked him to come along as well..So at 4:30 I dropped my friend at his stop and was talking to him till his bus came..The World around had started waking up..It was 5 in the morning and the Birds had woken up..They started singing..The the trees turning Green once again were looking fresh..So me and my other friend Decided to go to the beach..It was still dark when we got there..And all around I could see people jogging or doing Yoga..6 years in chennai and I had never once seen the sunrise..So today things were going to change..I was not going anywhere..So we sat down near the water..The waves hitting against the shore..By 6 the the sky started turning bright..and the sea now had a light shade of orange..The fisher folks were ready to set sail..The world once sleeping had now woken up and was looking forward at a new and beautiful day..Full of Hopes and wishes..At last at 7 I saw it..I finally saw the sunrise..It was beautiful..Bright orange ball of fire rising from the distant horizon..The early morning light refreshed me..Everything around was so pleasant..I got back home at 8..and started typing this post..Trust me..I found it very difficult to type all this cause words just cant describe the true beauty of the great outdoors..But one thing I CAN type without any effort..No matter Night or morning..Its a beautiful world out there..So go Enjoy it.. :)

1 comments:

  Anonymous

February 19, 2009 at 10:23 PM

beautiful clicks!