hopemayfly.blogspot.com


Hi,I am Hope and I am a mayfly(a distant cousin of the dragon fly)...This is my first blog entry,But again this will also be my last..Scientists say my life expectancy is just one day..And what a day it has been..the best day of my life ^_^

I still remember the moment i opened my eyes..It was bright..the sun A big ball of fire in the sky looked down at me and i could swear it was smiling..It gave me hope{and a new name(Hope)}..I wanted to touch the sun and feel the warmth..Oh how i wished i could fly..wished?I CAN fly :) so I spread my wings and off i went to explore the beautiful world around..But before i went exploring i took a last look at the lake I was born in..and in the water I could see my reflection..I was beautiful..two giant eyes poking out of my head,No mouth..I was a masterpiece cause you see..for me beauty is not how I look from the outside but what I am in the inside[:)]..The world is so big I dint know where to start..

The trees standing tall, and the grass so green
to me all this looked like a dream..
Flower to flower i flew..
they all looked so beautiful..
red, yellow,white and blue..
just pick a color
and you would find the flower
right in front of you..

I spent the rest of the morning traveling..Everywhere i went I could see beauty..I could see..I could feel life..I was happily jumping around..Flower to Flower.. when i saw her..She was the most beautiful mayfly i had ever seen(could be because she was the ONLY mayfly i had ever seen other than me that is)..We got talking and we both fell in love..I had found my better half..The day was coming to an end..I would have never written this blog if it wasn't for those two men I overheard talking..One was saying to the other that he was in his 30's and unmarried..He said "life was too short" and he was upset that he would never get married..I smiled...too short he said..I took out my brand new pocket sony vaio logged in to blogspot and i dint even have to create a new account..I had to just log in using my gmail ID..how cool is that?* and here I am typing away..In one day i did so many things..I played..wrote a poem(the trees standing tall and bla bla bla)..found my life partner and married her(yes I am married now[:)]) and you longer living creatures say life is too short??Life is not short..Its the way you look at it..be it one day or 100 years..live in the moment and enjoy it [:)]..what is coming will come and what not..well..we dont need it do we?[;)]..So next time you want to do something but feel life is too short..just think of me..I am HOPE..

Oh dear god I almost forgot(old age does that to you[:)])..One of the worlds leading cellular networks was inspired by my lifestyle..They created an ad based on my life..I am posting the video below..please do watch it..You will love it.. enjoy.. :)




P.S:*The blogger ID you see in the Title does not exist..The "real" Author of this post put it there to make this post look more interesting(well to be frank he dint have any other better title to think of)

**Sony,google and vodafone are not paying anything to the Author to put their names in this blog..In fact the Author is afraid that they may sue him..

***But I do wish sony,Google and vodafone read this blog, appreciate the way the Author has praised them and pay him something because he is hungry and would like to buy himself a sandwich and a cup of fresh fruit juice..

**** Smile..life is beautiful and you are living it ^_^

0 comments: