A New Look!

For days now I was not happy with my Blog presentation..My blog is called Cognizance which has a very deep meaning cognizance is the awakening,knowing we exist..cognizance is the soul..But the theme installed on my blog was that of a gadget,An I-phone rather..The little time I found in my hands I used it to post something(or ahem..play games)..so I picked the first fancy looking theme..But I-phone and Cognizance??you surely cant call this"rab ne bana di jodi"..SO yesterday when I logged into blogger..I had a Motive..I wanted to change the way my blog looked..Ok cognizance..I knew for sure that even if I searched for 7 days straight i would not find any theme which was even close to Cognizance..So I decided that an abstract theme would be perfect..after all.. the soul does not have a shape,a size or a color..So at 10:pm I started my quest to find that perfect theme..I came across many blog template but they were nothing like what i wanted..I searched and searched..I found a few and downloaded em..but once applied they were "yuck"..At 11:30 pm I got off the net..I had to go out(friends birthday)..You know..12:00 am...anyways I got back home at 1:15 am and logged into blogger again..and In the next tab.. my search for that perfect template was on..Finally I came across a template called Colorepaper..Its a pretty good template but again I was just 80% happy with it..so I got back to searching..and at last i came across the theme which is currently applied..I was In love..and when you are in love with something..you want it..no matter what..so I download it..but to my horror..it was a big folder with images labeled..background,side bar, bla bla bla...and a readme file..I opened the file and read its contents..I was supposed to upload these images on some photo sharing site and using the URL.. edit the Java script on blogger..JJJ AAA VVV AAA Scriiiiptttt..the word kept ringing in my head..I dint know the head or tail of java script..What was I to do??search for another theme??but it was already 2:30 am and besides I was In love..how could I reject this theme just because it was challenging to apply..sweetest fruits are always at the top of the tree..Ok so first I created an account on photobucket.com(I had one but forgot the ID and password)..Uploaded the images and google searched "how to apply blogger themes?"..But for some strange reason no one faced the problem i faced..every site i went to told me in simple words..download a template and upload it in blogger...no site said any thing about how to upload a puzzle onto blogger..so i went back to google search and typed"how to edit Java script/HTML in blogger"..”Blistering barnacles!!!”..I had finally found the answer..so I got back to blogger and started editing the script..after a few failed attempts i managed to get the theme applied..all this was happening at 3:30 am...I visited my blog..the theme was perfect but incomplete..A logo..a logo is what i wanted..at 3:45 am..crazy..but true.. I clicked on the newly installed Photoshop cs4 icon on my desktop...Its been a long time since i used photoshop..and CS4..its nothing like the other photoshop versions..but i wanted a logo and I was going to create one..I looked around..made sure no one was around..and started experimenting.."Oh!! what does this button do??"...after a lot of random button clicking I had my logo..I uploaded it on blogger and 4:37 am My blog had a New look..A look with which i was satisfied..A look which is not going to be changed for a very loooooong time...

lemme know what you think?
Cheers! ^_^

2 comments:

  Anonymous

February 5, 2009 at 12:34 AM

The new look is fantabulous!! :)

Just make sure your nav links also work!

  Anonymous

February 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM

please upload you BLOG PIC in that blog of the month.. :)